Evolutionary Diagnosis (EvoD)
- EvoD predicts pathogenicity of missense variants in human exomes using twelve evolutionary and biochemical features.
- Pre-computed predictions of all possible human missense variants are available through the myPEG website (http://mypeg.info/evod/output)
- Kumar S, Sanderford M, Gray VE, Ye J, Liu L (2012) Evolutionary Diagnosis Method for Variants in Personal Exomes. Nature Methods 9(9):855-6
- Liu L, Kumar S. (2013) Evolutionary balancing is critical for correctly forecasting disease associated amino acid variants. Molecular Biology and Evolution 30(6):1252-7
- Gerek ZN, Liu L (co-first author), Gerold K, Biparva P, Thomas ED, Kumar S. (2015) Evolutionary Diagnosis of non-synonymous variants involved in differential drug response. BMC Medical Genomics 8(1):534