Knowledge-Guided Regularized Random Forests (Know-GRRF)
- Know-GRFF incorporates domain knowledge in a random forest framework for feature selection.
- It combines prior information from multiple domains and concurrently optimizes the weight given to each type of domain knowledge.
- The method is available as the KnowGRFF package in the R/CRAN archive (https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/KnowGRRF/index.html)
- Guan X, Liu L. (2018) Know-GRRF: Domain-Knowledge Informed Biomarker Discovery with Random Forests. 6th International Work-conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering. Granada, Spain.
- Guan X, Runger G, Liu L (2019) Dynamic Incorporation of Prior Knowledge from Multiple Domains in Biomarker Discovery. BMC Bioinformatics (in press).